My story
I am an MBA aspirant, just like zillion other people in this country. So let me tell you something more about me.
Yes, I do have a typical Indian student profile - a topper in school, graduation degree from a tier1 college and a few years' working experience at a Fortune 500 company.
Doing MBA from a top college has been my goal since my under-graduation days. Why? Because I wanted to enter into consulting industry that always seemed challenging, interesting and fancy to me (all the things that go with my personality!)
But the twist is, it's been more than 4 years now in corporate job and I have not yet been able to crack the entrance till date. Well, this is not because I am intellectually weak but because I got drifted and distracted in my early 20s.
My distractions were a heartbreak story, laziness, insecurities associated with my shy personality and then a mental breakdown just before the pandemic. All of this combined made me lose my focus, discipline and fire to achieve anything challenging.
Now, the difference is that I feel like I have overcome these things and have started gaining my focus and positive attitude. One problem still exists - lack of discipline!
I know I am pretty late for a regular MBA in India, would be having 5 years of work-ex for 2022 session yet I want to give it a last try as I think I can do this.
Through this blog, I am trying to gain my discipline and write about my daily journey about preparing for the exam. This page would be like a target fulfilment tracker and would help me to ensure enhanced accountability for my days' activities.
Let's see how it goes. So stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment